Eupportunity - European Affairs Consulting is the first Portuguese consultancy in European affairs with offices in Brussels.
Eupportunity is looking for an European affairs consultant with 3 to 5 years work experience in public affairs and advocacy. Salary according to experience.
Monitor EU legislation and set up advocacy strategies.
Represent clients in high level meetings with the institutions.
Represent clients in European associations/federations.
Attend and report on meetings and other events relevant to European policies (especially internal market).
Write policy reports and position papers on relevant policy issues.
Respond and keep a close connection with clients.
Advise and assit clients along the entire legislative cycle.
Skills and Experience:
- In-depth expertise in European policies, namely internal market;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience (experience in the institutions is an advantage);
- Proven experience in setting up advocacy and public affairs strategies;
- Deep understanding of the European Union and its instruments;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferably in one of the following areas: Law, Political Science, International Relations, European Studies;
- Excellence research skills and accuracy;
- Fluent in Portuguese and in English;
- Good organizational skills;
- Discipline, autonomy, flexibility and good ability to work in a team and under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail.
How to apply & deadlines: Submit your CV and motivation letter (preferably in Portuguese) by e-mail to Henrique Burnay (email@example.com) until 23/06/2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.